#4522 by austrian515
Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:54 am

In-Game Name: austrian515

Have you ever been banned or warned? If so, for what? I've never been banned, warned, or jailed.

Have you read all of the rules? Yes, many times.

How long have you been playing on the server? I've playing on this server for about 4 years now.

Do you get in the Teamspeak? And do you have a mic? I do pop into the TS from time to time (it's usually almost empty though) and I do have a mic. I plan on being on the TS more frequently.

Why should you get Veteran? In my years of being a part of this community, I've never broken any rules. I've never RDM'd another player, and never plan to do so. If someone needs assistance with anything on the server, I lend a hand if they desire me to do so. I've been veteran before, and would love to be one again.

Additional Comments: I have been a longstanding member of the server that has never broken the rules or harmed another player unless invited to some friendly pvp. This is a great community, and I would love to be amongst the most respected members of the community once again.
#4526 by dragonslayer0531
Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:28 am
+1 vouch. This is the guy who initially brought me to the server. Without him, I would not have been able to have spent some many fun hours with you guys over the course of the past few months. Aside from that, I have never seen him be negative towards other players and always lent a helping hand, no matter who to. Overall great guy and miner.
#4645 by dragonslayer0531
Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:49 pm
Neither am I. If I recall correctly, he said he had Veteran about 2 years ago, but he never got it re-added when we switched forums, etc.
#4654 by dragonslayer0531
Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:07 pm
I am just affirming my vouch on this one. He also has been one of our most active members in-game lately. If need be, I can let him know that he needs to reapply if he wants Veteran.
#4660 by MrCrash2001
Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:39 pm
He doesn't need to re-apply. If you're one of a handful that play on the server, and actually make a contribution to the community then I'm sure you meet the requirements.

It'll have to wait until I get back, but I will take care of it.