#686 by Web Master
Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:14 am
Hello everyone. You may have seen something like this come over the chat:

And so you go to the page and have no idea how to use it, or you do nothing because you just don't know what to do. Well this guide will show you how to create an account and transfer, buy and sell items in the plugin.

The first thing you want to do is go in game and type this into the chat:
(/wa password <yourpasshere>)

This will automatically create an account and then you are ready to view the main page:

Enter in the username you use to play on the server along with the password you set in the command:

Now that you're logged in you should be able to see your Minecraft skin, your name, your auction balance and some menu options:
<place holder>

Now you are going to need some money to buy with and items to sell. "But I have like $1000 in my account on the server, why don't I see anything in webauction?" Ah, good question, well it doesn't work that way. You see the money you have on the server and your Web Auction account are separate from each other, you need to deposit money form the server to your Web Auction account. First see how much in game cash you have by typing /money so you can decide how much you want to use for buying and how much you wish to keep on the server:

Then go to the bank at spawn and go to either the immediate left or right of the entrance. On either side you'll see these stands:

Now you right click (or left depending on if your mouse is left handed) on a sign to deposit money. You can deposit in $100 and $10 increments and you can click more times to add more money to your account. You will notice you’re in game cash going down:

"But I want to get my money back so I have it in game!" Don't worry that is very easy to do, there are 3 signs at the bottom of the stands to withdraw money from your Web Auction account and put it back into your in game account. You can do the by $100 and $10 dollar amounts as well, or you can withdraw the whole thing all at one time:

Do note you will not lose any money unless you buy something online.

OK, well now you have money to buy items, but what if you have some of your own that you wish to sell? That is easy, simply walk over to the next stand over with the chests and click on one of the signs that say "MailBox". After that a window will open with slots similar to chests and your inventory. Now you can simply drag items in and drop them in the slots.

Then all you have to do is exit out of the box and it will be saved for you so any items you have will be there:

Then after you do that go to the main page of the Web Auction and click on "My Items":

After you get to this page you will see the option sell the, and you can then set how much you wish to sell at a time and for how much:

And there you go you have now put up a new item for sale, hope it gets sold!

If you want to buy an item, simply click on the buy option next to an auction, and that is it, it will be in your items and in your mailbox. Have fun!